Although I want to do all things Facebook, I am recognizing some limitations:
- It’s really hard to avoid viruses in real life. Brenna is sick right now and pretty much anywhere we go we have a good shot at spreading the germs. In Facebook, it’s a lot easier to avoid. “Check who’s looking at your profile” is a dead give-away. But what if it really worked that way? What if looking back to see who is looking at you meant you got a virus?
- You can’t delete people in real life. Okay, you can, but it requires you to do #3.
- It’s probably really difficult to actually join the mafia. I’ve never met a single person who had a member of organized crime send a letter asking him or her to join.
- Poking. I’m still thinking of a way to get away with this. Perhaps a poke and then, “just letting you know that you still matter.” In my head, it works. In real life it might be creepy.
- I’m not going to join a sorority. That one wins tons of points on the creep scale.
- I’m not going to take photographs of me standing shirtless in front of the mirror. If I do, I’ll lose friends. Forever.
Look for this list to expand.